Saturate Native Moisturising Lotion
FOR ALL/DRY SKIN TYPES
Want to have gorgeous, moisturised skin all year round?
Living with dry skin can be a serious challenge. It’s especially worrisome during winter and cool weather. Dehydrated skin may make you feel unattractive and look unhealthy. With the right facial moisturiser, you can effectively keep your skin hydrated and dewy no matter the season.
Feel refreshed and look radiant all the time with the AntiBeauty Saturate Native Moisturising Lotion!
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to provide deep hydration
- Fortified with Native Australian Desert Lime extract for powerful moisture retention
- Ideal choice for those with dry and lacklustre complexions
- Naturally scented with Rose, Blood Orange, and Ylang ylang
- Safe choice for all skin types
Need more time to make up your mind? Check out more features of this all-natural moisturiser right here:
- Carefully handcrafted by an Australian owned and operated company
- 100% Vegan, cruelty-free, and ethical
- Packaged in an elegant and recyclable container
- Made from naturally derived, organic ingredients
- Free from parabens, phthalates, sulphates, petrochemicals, synthetic colours and fragrances
Achieve soft and supple skin naturally. Get the AntiBeauty Saturate Native Moisturising Lotion!
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Eglanteria (Rose Hip) Oil*, Coco- Glucoside, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin*, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime)*, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Teriminalia Origanum Vulgare Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Olea Europeia Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil* - * Organic Ingredients
Please note: There are two main sources of Hyaluronic acid the first being animal extracted (from Rooster Combs typically) and the second being bacterial fermentation. Our material is from bacterial fermentation using glucose that is corn derived to create the hyaluronic acid in a bio fermentation process.
on all orders over $70
30 day money